Welcome to Hillside Family Medicine
Hillside Family Medicine is a state of the art, full-service clinic designed to provide comprehensive medical services. Our Providers are specialists who treat their patients as whole persons... not only as individuals, but also as part of a family unit. Our Providers have expertise in all aspects of primary care medicine, including specialized care for women and young children. They serve as your front-line of defense in keeping your family healthy with the most up-to-date information available.
Our Providers have over 20 years of experience in designing and delivering Occupational Health Services. We offer a full spectrum of Occupational Medicine including MRO/drug testing, all classes of FAA, Coast Guard, Marine and diving exams, Executive Physicals, Workers Compensation case management, oilfield support, food service physicals and OSHA surveillance exams. We are equipped to perform hazmat/hazwoper and respirator exams, audiograms and spirometry. In addition our providers are Certified Medical Examiners with the Department of Transportation which enables them to perform CDL and DOT physical exams. Companies are welcome to contact our office manager regarding specialized services.
What makes Hillside Family Medicine special?
- We are a full service, comprehensive and ambulatory family practice center.
- We offer pediatric care including newborn exams, all required vaccinations, well –child checks and school/sports physicals. Dr. Julie Wilson offers newborn care at the hospital.
- Women's Health Services including colposcopies.
- Contraception management including IUD, Implanon and Nexplanon insertions/removal
- We are a State of Alaska recognized Travel Medicine Clinic with all immunizations available including typhoid, rabies, yellow fever and Japanese encephalitis.
- Dr. Scott DeBerard is able to provide osteopathic adjustments and manipulations.
- Dr. John Nolte performs no-scalpel Vasectomies
- Smoking cessation solutions
We currently have two male and five female providers on staff, all of whom are accepting new patients. Our excellent staff and providers are all ready to help you with whatever your healthcare needs may be.
Given the Gold Award for being the "Best Family Practice in Anchorage" – June 2013
-- Anchorage Daily News